This is a video I created last night using YouTube’s in-browser video editor.
- The interface is clean, and mostly intuitive.
- Wide range of basic controls for common editing tasks.
- includes CC licensed clips to use & experiment with.
- includes a large CC licensed music library for use.
- will import pictures from Google+ account, or upload from computer.
- Processing & publishing can take up to 48 hours, depending on how long the video is (and how many clips, transitions, titles, etc., the project is using). This small video took about 6 hours to process & publish.
- Interface is sometimes buggy, particularly with the labeling of clip times (in one click it’s 7 seconds, drag the slider ever-so-slightly and you jump up to 27 seconds).
- You are limited to clips of under 15 minutes in length.
- Little control over audio track.
- Awesome utility for quick & dirty on-the-fly edits
- good go-to when other software isn’t available